For your convenience Russian Visa Application Centres in Bern and Geneva accept visa application documents sent by post.
If you want to send your visa application documents by post, please make a request for postal service before sending your documents.
To make a request for postal service, please click below "Make a request for postal service".
To send your visa application documents by post you need:
- To make a payment (according to the type of visa - see “Types of visa” - “Rates and terms”).
- To send the following documents:
- Complete set of documents required for your type of visa – please see “Types of visa”
- Confirmation of payment;
- Printed and signed request for the postal service;
- Stamped envelope (CHF 6,30 for registered mail) with a return address (return address has to be legible).
Consular department of Embassy of the Russian Federation in Bern and Consulate General in Geneva do not accept visa application documents sent by post!
Visa application will be processed once applicant or his legal representative sends a complete and correct set of documents for visa application, and payment of all fees is made.
If applicant or his legal representative sends incorrect or incomplete set of documents for visa application, Russian Visa Application Centre reserves the right to send the documents back. In this case postal service fee won’t be refunded.
Russian Visa Application Center assumes no responsibility for mail delivery service.
The decision whether to issue or refuse to issue a visa is taken by the Consular establishment.
Consular establishment may also require additional documents, invite an applicant to an interview or extend the visa processing time.